Spirit IT, a member of the ABB group, is a supplier of advanced flow computers and measurement automation solutions for the global oil & gas industry.
Our software is in use at the largest oil & gas terminals in the world, operating 24/7 on thousands of devices and servers. Because our software translates flow to its net value (and thus money), reliability, accuracy and availability of our platforms are of utmost importance.
We are currently looking for a passionate Software Engineer for our R&D team based in Eindhoven.
Being part of an Agile software team, you will also participate in e.g. daily stand-up meetings and code reviews, and will be involved in all stages of software development: design, implementation and testing.
You’ll be part of a team that:
- has good team dynamics
- has direct influence on requirements and design of the product
- has a good quality track record
- uses current best software development practices
- uses the latest technologies when sensible
- is always looking to discuss and improve their way-of-work
- is rapidly growing
And you’ll work on a product that:
- provides you with a couple of nice challenges
- is highly valued by our customers
- looks good
- has both back-end and front-end challenges
- includes scheduling algorithms, various machine-to-machine protocols, databases, web APIs, single page web applications, and much more
We expect from you:
- analytical mind-set (i.e. relevant Master or Bachelor degree in e.g. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, ICT)
- passion for technology and drive for making beautiful, useful code
- knowledge of Node.JS, HTML5, CSS/SASS and/or React is a plus
- good team communication skills
- excellent English language skills in speech and writing, proficient in speaking Dutch
Are you enthusiastic about this challenging position? Please register online at http://new.abb.com/benelux/carrieres and send your resume and motivation letter for the attention of Jacqueline Pereboom.