An amazing opportunity to work with an Award winner one of the Best Employers of the UK. Great working environment and excellent benefits.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
· Revenue: US$ 6.0 BN
· Geographies: Operating in 32 countries across the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa
· Employees: 100000+
· Diversity and Inclusion:
o 100 nationalities
o 24% women in the global workforce
o Affinity Networks by gender, ability, nationality, and more
o Working Across Borders through multi-cultural orientation
o Work Life Continuity by supporting employee well-being through inclusive policies, support systems and employee assistance programs
o Positive Work Environment through awareness forums and channels
o Advocacy through diversity champions promoting diverse talent
About the Role:
We are bringing customer experience to the next level in our high performance agile environment. You will work together with creative designers, architects, web and mobile developers and work on different kinds of technologies and products. We are helping our client move from a traditional corporate culture to a digital culture.
We are looking for individuals with passion and desire to build really cool digital services (web applications) that express our client’s goals to service and build brands across growing digital touch points.
Skills and experience required:
- More than 5 years’ relevant experience with frontend/backend development (micro services).
- You have developed high-traffic, a-label websites resulting in a smooth cross-browser, cross-device experience.
- Experience with mobile-first responsive web development.
- Excited and engaged about the changing opportunities/technologies and developments in the web and mobile arena.
- Can work well and communicate effectively with diverse teams of technical architects, information architects, developers and testers.
- Not afraid to represent your opinions, ideas and creative concepts.
- Experience of working in a challenging and fast paced environment.
- Experience in working in an agile and scrum based approach.
- Team player who is motivated, self-learner and well organized.
- Angular2.js and Node.JS are mandatory. Native Script and or RxJS is desirable.
- Experience with web services integration (REST, JSON etc.,).
- Strong knowledge in implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience in Unit testing frameworks like Protractor, Karma.
- Experience with BDD testing with Cucumber.
- Knowledge on HTML5 and CSS3 is desirable.
- Knowledge on tools; Jira for sprint, task and issue tracking, Bamboo for Integration and release management/deployment, Confluence (documentation collaboration), Bit Bucket for source control (GIT code Management)
- Knowledge and experience of AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Knowledge on OWASP principles is mandatory.
- Worked extensively with CSS pre-processors (SASS/LESS) and Task runners (Gulp/Grunt/Webpack)
- Knowledge about web and mobile usability principles, design concepts, user expectations and Progressive enhancement is expected
- Strong analytical skills and a problem solving and pragmatic attitude
- Experience in working with information architecture and user experience
- Excellent understanding and experience of Agile/Scrum methodology
- Consistency in delivering on commitment.
This role would suit someone who:
- Places the customer at the centre of everything you do
- A keen eye on every granular level details.
- An agile methodical way of working
- Associate of science
- English: Fluent
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.