With over 27,000 staff in over 310 laboratories across 39 countries, Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing. It is also one of the global market leaders in agro science, genomics, discovery pharmacology and central laboratory services. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA. Eurofins is a fast growing company; in 2016 the company achieved a revenue growth of 30% reaching a turnover of €2,5 billion.
Eurofins is developing eLIMS-NG (Eurofins Laboratory Information Management System, the Next Generation). This is a comprehensive and integrated suite of tools and applications to support production processes in our laboratories worldwide. Eurofins Analytico in Barneveld has been selected as pilot laboratory for the development and deployment of eLIMS-NG.
For our fast growing company we are constantly looking for new talent. Keep on reading if you feel comfortable in a fast paced, complex and dynamic international environment.
For our deployment project team in Barneveld we are currently looking for an ambitious:
IT Project Manager
The IT project manager leads IT solution implementation and IT integration projects that are in scope of the One IT program in Barneveld. The IT project manager directly reports to the Manager One IT.
- Manage the development team (7 FTE) on a day-to-day basis.
- Set up IT projects together with Barneveld business representatives and the corporate program;
- Monitor project progress and create progress reports to the steering committee;
- Take the lead in corporate wide technical improvement projects on behalf of the Barneveld business;
- Prepare roll out to other Lab sites.
- Self-starter with a strong personality and excellent analytical skills;
- Able to create structure in an unstructured and dynamic environment;
- If required, you get hands-on quickly;
- You are able to translate technical concepts to non-IT people;
- Able to influence and convince stakeholders and project members.
- Master’s degree in Management, Science or IT;
- At least 3 year of experience as a developer, technical tester or systems engineer;
- At least 3 years of experience as a IT project manager of complex ICT projects in a large, preferably international organization;
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English;
An assessment is part of the selection procedure.
What we offer:
The opportunity to grow your technical project management skills in a demanding, fast growing organization. Eurofins offers opportunities both local and global to talented professionals. A chance to become part of a highly motivated international team of professionals. Together you will work on strategic software solutions for Eurofins.
Please send your CV and motivation letter via our online application form.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered.
Keywords: IT, Project Manager, Project Management, Science, Development