IT Customer Support Team Leader
Company: Element Materials Technology
Element Materials is looking for an IT Customer Support Team Leader to support our European locations and to lead a small team of IT Customer Support Technicians.
What will you be doing as an IT Customer Support Team Leader?
You are responsible for delivering outstanding 2nd Line technical support and customer service to resolve incidents, restore service and fulfill customer requests through the adherence to IT Service Delivery targets and defined SLA’s. You will lead and develop a small team of regional IT Customer Support Technicians.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure the quality and resolution of IT Incidents and fulfilment of Requests is compliant with Service Delivery SLA targets, where required escalating to resolver groups and third party vendors.
- Own and manage functional or hierarchical escalations from Customers or the IT Customer Support Team, providing timely and appropriate ownership, communication and escalation of priority incidents
- Undertake and coordinate regular site visits to provide desk side support, identify areas for improvement, build strong key stakeholder working relationships and review Service Delivery performance
- Maintain regional adherence to IT policy and procedures
- Participate and/or manage the delivery of IT Projects as and when required. Provide assistance to the Service Design & Transition process to ensure the smooth on-boarding of new or changed services
- Coach, support and motivate Customer Support team members to provide a strong working environment that produces desired results. Perform regular appraisal and provide development plans to help guide and develop IT Customer Support Technicians personal development
What does our ideal candidate look like?
As an IT Customer Support Team Leader you pay high attention to detail. You are analytical and think in solutions. In order to provide this function it is essential that you have the following experience and skills:
- You have performed and excelled in a 2nd Line IT Support role. Team Leader experience & ITIL Certification will be considered a big plus.
- You can demonstrate proven IT technical experience of Windows OS, MS Office Suite, Networking, Exchange and Active Directory. Experience in MS Dynamics AX, CRM, Citrix and SharePoint is preferable
- Excellent team player with the ability to build strong working relationships with team members, business stakeholders and vendors. You must also have the ability to work well using your own initiative and excel in a fast paced environment
- Good communication and customer service skills with the ability to listen, empathise and translate complex IT issues to customers
Since the position entails travel, you possess a valid driving license and passport. You have no difficulty expressing yourself in Dutch and English, if you are fluent in German this is a plus.
We offer you
A challenging and international working environment in the world of IT. Of course, we ensure that our employees continually develop through internal and external training. We offer a:
- competitive salary and benefits including 30 vacation days;
- contribution to pension;
- bonus program;
- and an opportunity to participate in various group insurances.
Because the position includes frequent travelling, we provide a company car, laptop and mobile phone.
Element Materials Technology is a group of independent, accredited test laboratories in Europe and the United States. We specialize in Failure Analysis, Materials Testing, Fracture Mechanics and Product Qualification Testing. With our team of more than 1,800 scientists, engineers and technicians (our Engaged Experts) we are the preferred supplier of material technology solutions.
Will you be our new motivating IT Customer Support Team Lead?
If this is the role meant for you, send your application (in English) to Cécylle Harmsen, HR Manager, via the 'Apply' button.
Acquisition in reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Breda, IT Customer Support, Team Lead.