IT Business Systems Analyst- Plan to Produce
At Albemarle, we’ve built a thriving international business by envisioning a limitless future and putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives. That’s our culture. That’s our commitment. And when you join our team, it’s an opportunity you share with talented men and women around the globe. Anyone can give you a job. At Albemarle, we believe you deserve more. Something big enough to build a future. Big enough to change the world.
This position, as part of the IT Business Systems Plan to Produce Team, is an important role in operational, tactical and strategic analysis of Albemarle's total business in relation to Information technology used. The role will identify strategic capabilities needed to create and sustain one or more sources of competitive advantage. These capabilities may come in the form of process, business systems, organization enablement, or IT knowledge. The role will identify best practices and business systems performance gaps, if any.
The role will use best practices tools to identify, align, and change the factors that affect performance, stability, and teaming. Role is responsible for understanding and assessing business systems and operations, identifying issues and opportunities and recommending appropriate IT solutions. The role will ensure proper translation of business requirements into a set of structured business process, systems, technology, and organization specifications that satisfy the company’s strategic and operational objectives. This job requires extensive knowledge of company business operations, high analysis capability, and a thorough understanding of business systems development and implementation processes. This position is based in Amsterdam.
- Identify business opportunities and implications of process (re-)engineering projects
- Develop business cases and perform impact analysis, engaging a wide range of stakeholders within business and IT, including third party providers.
- Persuade senior business managers of the benefits of process change, in situations where there is significant resistance, and likely disruption to business.
- Lead projects.
- Direct, establish, and implement policies and procedures to support business applications and infrastructure.
- Work with business systems colleagues and third party service providers to analyze the high-level information requirements and information flows required to support better processes
- Undertake systems analysis, design, and systems building activities.
- Designated Subject Matter Expert in area of responsibility
- Actively manage relationships with business and functional groups as designated point of contact
- Actively manage relationships with third party providers as designated point of contact
- Work largely autonomously on a range of projects and tasks with multiple parts
- 5-8 years of experience in SAP IT department and / or SAP consulting positions
- Proven ability in SAP Finance areas, technically and operationally
- Proven record of professional progression and a broad understanding of SAP.
- Future focused, willing to embrace new SAP technologies such as S/4 HANA.
- experience in different business environments and IT related systems
- Familiar with an international, multi-cultural environment.
- Experience translating business needs into project requirements
- Project Management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills
- Knowledge in SAP S/4, HANA Enterprise, development and/or support
- Experience in chemical manufacturing or process industries
B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related scientific application
Fluent in English, Dutch
Please apply via the ‘Apply’ button.
Keywords: Vacancy, fulltime, parttime, Amsterdam, systems analyst, systems administrator