BD Kiestra is part of Becton Dickinson (BD), a leading medical technology company that is active worldwide. BD Kiestra develops and produces high-quality innovative automated laboratory systems for medical bacteriological laboratories. By automating laboratories, large amounts of samples are processed efficiently to enable faster treatment of patients. Our mission is to advance the world of health.
C# / .Net Software Engineer
Are you looking for a fresh .NET challenge? Looking to avoid the Randstad commute and still take home the greatest award of all…Contribute to help save people’s lives? If so, read on.
At BD Kiestra you will have the opportunity to work and learn in a fast growing and innovative environment and be part of a project team of international experts. As a Software Engineer you will be part of R&D, which currently consists of 17 Software Engineers, and other disciplines like Mechanical Engineers. You contribute to the development of new machines, technologies and software applications. bring high-quality IT solutions in practice and to make it function in a fast, intuitive and stable manner.
Core activities include
· Development of software according to the established specifications, and the design, programming, testing and updating of that software.
· Documenting and archiving specifications and designs.
· Determine the technical feasibility and planning your own work.
· Collection of supplies needed for building and testing of the basic set-up for product innovation.
· Contribute knowledge and documentation, mostly related to the specific technologies, to departments such as Technical Services and Product Management.
· Specializations may arise in the area of PLC, vision / imaging and / or embedded systems Techniques.
You’ll love our position if…
(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
· You have 3+ years of experience with developing web applications with C#.NET Frameworks.
· Bachelor’s Degree or MSc from an accredited university or college.
· You have experience with assisting development teams in the build out of schema and database technologies.
· You have experience with modeling databases and development of tables, stored procedures, views, triggers, and other database objects.
· Willingness to travel up to 10%.
It’s a definitive PLUS if you are:
· Experienced within a regulated (medical) environment.
· Experienced with real-time software.
· Interested in an (international) career perspective either in management or technical scale.
Why choose BD?
BD Kiestra is an innovative company with enthusiastic, committed colleagues within Research & Development, Engineering and assembly. The company has a pleasant, informal atmosphere where you as an employee have the opportunity and responsibility to show initiative and to deploy creativity. Additionally, we offer our employees a variety of opportunities to develop themselves, which includes opportunities within the worldwide BD organization.