Business Process Specialist
Do you have experience in an international organisation as an Implementation Manager or Business Analyst and are you looking for a new challenge? Supply Chain specialists, we would love to hear from you!
Ambitious to accept our challenge
As an ambitious Business Process Specialist, you will be the first line contact for further implementation, roll-out and development of ERP systems, such as the M3 system. Your goal is to make the system as user-friendly as possible, by delivering input and feedback for further improvements and requirements. You’ll carry out a business reporting role, using the data available to deliver feedback and input to the operational departments.
To achieve this goal, you will work closely with our Group IT project managers and local business process owners. As the implementation path progresses, the focus may shift towards the business reporting role.
Other business challenges are:
- Providing the Group Operations, Supply Chain and Quality teams with appropriate data and guidelines.
- Proactively suggesting solutions to enable more effective operational decisions.
- Creating business reports and dashboards to improve the business through analysis and evaluation.
- Matching needs and requirements of the process owners to operational strategies and system functionality.
Your motivation, our core values
You love to work in a multicultural landscape which challenges you to be your very best. With your experience in manufacturing, planning and data cleansing projects, you can show a proven track record of clear and concise business reporting. For this, you have to be fluent in spoken and written English. Prince 2 or PMP experience is desirable, just like an engineering qualification and knowledge of main business principles.
This is what we ask:
- A minimum of 5 years’ postgraduate work experience in a large company, preferably with international aspects.
- Excellent data analysis management and process analysis skills.
- One completed full M3 implementation cycle.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- The ability to work under pressure within a team.
Ideally, you are based in Apeldoorn, the Netherlands. However, for the right person we are prepared to be flexible. You’ll be required to travel across Europe approximately 50% of your working time.
This is our offer
At BDR Thermea Group, a career full of opportunities is waiting for you. We are continuously innovating and evaluating our product portfolio. Without talented people like you, this wouldn’t be possible. Therefore, we offer you an exciting role, contributing to our company’s future growth in a multicultural environment. Boost your international career with us.
Additionally we offer you:
- A fair remuneration package
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Training courses to keep abreast of the latest developments
- A varied team with a passion for their job
Get ready to join us
Are you interested in joining our global community? Have a look at our website at www.bdrthermea.com and apply via the 'Apply' button.
We can only consider you for this job if you are currently legally entitled to work in the European Union. We are not open to any commercial offers with regards to this position.
About BDR Thermea Group
As a world-leading manufacturer and distributor of sustainable and smart climate and sanitary solutions and services, BDR Thermea Group owns and sells some of the leading brands for heating products. Examples are Baxi, De Dietrich, Remeha and Chappee. With over 6,400 employees across Europe and annual sales close to €1.8 billion, we have gained a top market position in key European countries and strong positions in other rapidly growing markets, like Eastern Europe, Turkey, Russia, North America and China.
Keywords: Job vacancy, Full-time, Apeldoorn, Business Process manager, Process analyst.