Fontem Ventures is an innovative consumer goods company, producing leading e-cigarette brands, as well as lifestyle energy products. Headquartered in Amsterdam, with more than 200 employees working across offices in Amsterdam and the USA and research labs in Hamburg and Beijing. Fontem Ventures is dedicated to developing and growing a portfolio of innovative non-tobacco product opportunities in lifestyle consumer goods categories. As a member of the Imperial Tobacco Group, Fontem operates on an arms-length basis with its parent company while developing their own non-tobacco brands and products and investing in promising opportunities.
The Amsterdam office employs approximately 50 people from different nationalities, divided over the departments: Sales & Operations Europe, Digital, CORA, Manufacturing Realisation and the support functions (SCM, IT, Finance, Legal, HR). Following recent acquisitions, we are now in the process of building up our Digital team to increase our capabilities and prepare for the future extension of our business worldwide.
As eCRM manager you are responsible for the full consumer life cycle. You will create the overall strategy and program across different channels and implement them together with the digital team, the CMO team and agencies.
- Further develop and implement eCRM strategy and tactics based on customer insights, behaviour and purchase history
- Develop and manage innovative CRM programs from concept creation through to launch to encourage customer retention and loyalty
- Create customer journey mapping, identifying touch points and maximizing commercial opportunities
- Lead the strategy development and integration of the blu Nation loyalty program
- Oversees the retention and loyalty email strategy including program and creative development and manages the activation specialist to execute the strategies and tactics
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Implement customer journeys across multiple touchpoints (e.g. web, mobile, email) using Journey Builder (SalesForce Marketing Cloud)
- Develop customer segmentation approach and drive personalization of customer journeys
- Inspiring & partnering with creative, sales & operations and CMO to co-develop customer journeys for all offline activations and campaigns
Skills & experience:
- Extensive experience in CRM/ Loyalty marketing preferably in FMCG
- Strong marketing discipline and understanding of customer retention, loyalty and rewards program strategy and execution.
- Knowledge about US and EU markets.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and creating processes in complex environments to drive progress
- Strong interpersonal, partnership and influence management skills
- Superb project management expertise including excellent multi-tasking, prioritization and organization skills
- Preferably experienced in market that is restricted to legal constraints.
- Infectious energy for building innovative customer experiences and passion for nurturing long-term customer loyalty
- Working experience with SalesForce Marketing Cloud (with an emphasis on journey builder)
- Working knowledge of Demandware, Salesforce.com and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Hotjar, KissMetrics) preferred.
- Fluent in English and based in Amsterdam.
- Start-up mentality.
- Cross-channel experience.
What we offer: We offer a competitive package of salary, bonus scheme, pension and holiday allowance.
Next steps: If you are interested, please click on the Apply button below and send your recent CV, together with motivation letter