Route to Market Manager
Fontem Ventures is an innovative consumer goods company, producing leading e-cigarette brands, as well as lifestyle energy products. Headquartered in Amsterdam, with more than 200 employees working across offices in Amsterdam and the USA and research labs in Hamburg and Beijing. Fontem Ventures is dedicated to developing and growing a portfolio of innovative non-tobacco product opportunities in lifestyle consumer goods categories. As a member of the Imperial Tobacco Group, Fontem operates on an arms-length basis with its parent company while developing their own non-tobacco brands and products and investing in promising opportunities. The Amsterdam office employs approximately 50 people from different nationalities, divided over the departments: Sales & Operations Europe, Digital, CORA, Manufacturing Realisation and the support functions (SCM, IT, Finance, Legal, HR). Following recent acquisitions, we are now in the process of building up our Marketing team to increase our capabilities and prepare for the future extension of our business worldwide.
Route to Market Manager Europe is responsible for developing and delivering the strategy and plans to effectively operate in a market and have the product on shelve. This includes portfolio preparations and NPDI development, market commercial and logistical structure setup. Contract setup with involved parties, like 3rd parties. He/she is accountable for driving and monitoring the performance of the RTM through SLA’s in existing markets UK, France and Italy. A number of the deliverables of this role are delivered in a project management approach.
- Define go to market approach for new markets, starting with market & consumer understanding and the route to market structure to get the products on shelve.
- Based on market understanding, driving portfolio and innovation projects to ensure products are available in the market on time and according to local requirements.
- Prioritise outlets (segmentation) in market and define approach to coverage, service and investment. Set targets and timelines for RTM to drive success and monitor performance as agreed in SLA.
- Develop and drive contract setup between entity`s in the market, like KA, 3rd party supplier and Fontem.
- Monitor sales force performance, kpi`s and rewards.
- Drive projects in RTM as well as portfolio related areas.
- Optimal go to market RTM strategy based on local market understanding and adapted portfolio
- Portfolio and NPDI projects delivered within scope and on time
- Optimal 3rd party performance against set objectives
- Master degree or equivalent
- 4-6 year’s relevant experience in blu chip environment
- RTM Experience
- Multi market experience
- Key Account experience
- Project Management experience
An excellent package and a chance to work for a growing and dynamic organisation
If you are interested, please click on the Apply button below and follow the steps to submit your application