Senior Clinical Research Associate (home-based) - UBC
- Involvement in Feasibilities and Start up of studies assigned
- Preparation of study documents and support in submissions
- Assist in the preparation of study specific procedures and guidelines
- Responsible for all aspects of Site Management and Monitoring of clinical studies from initiation through close out, including onsite visits and remote monitoring
- Completion of visit reports and tracking in CTMS and other systems within requested timelines
- Working with a local and international project teams
- Responsible for data review as per project specifications
- Review and maintenance of regulatory documents as per study and local requirements
- Liaise between the sites and project teams and establish good communication and relationship
- Bachelor’s degree required and / or other medical / biological science qualification or relevant working experience
- Minimum of 24 months active monitoring experience
- Thorough knowledge of clinical trials methodology and medical terminology
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and local language
- Ability to perform tasks in CTMS, EDC, Outlook and client specific systems (if applicable)
- Thorough knowledge of ICH-GCP
- Up to 60% travel
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more
accessible.With the strength of our parent company, Express Scripts, one of largest healthcare companies in North America, UBC leads the market in providing integrated, comprehensive clinical, safety, and commercialization services. Working hand-in-hand with Express Scripts’ specialty pharmacy and specialty distribution organizations, Accredo and CuraScript SD, UBC is uniquely positioned to seamlessly integrate best-in-class services throughout the lifecycle of a product.
As a service organization, UBC employees are our greatest resources. Their skills and expertise are what sets us apart in the industry. Working here, you will support the development
of life-changing therapies. You will work with peers who will become friends and leaders who listen to your feedback in a collaborative, innovative and fast-paced culture. You will enjoy competitive benefits, pay-for-performance compensation and rewarding recognition that promotes internal quality and critical alignment of our business objectives. With more than 15 locations in North America and Europe, there may be a UBC office close to you.
UBC leverages our specialty pharmacy therapy expertise and contracts for specialty pharmacy and specialty distribution services.
UBC's services include reimbursement, patient assistance and alternate funding programs, channel optimization through specialty pharmacy, specialty distribution and 3PL services, Customized clinical adherence and commercialization strategies powered by Express Scripts data.