R&D Engineer Feeding Systems
Foseco Nederland B.V. has a vacancy for a
R&D Engineer Feeding Systems
For our international R&D Centre in Enschede (The Netherlands) an opportunity has arisen for an additional engineer Feeding Systems to join our R&D team.
Research and Development in order to create new and high qualified products, is the fundamental base of our international R&D Centre.
Within Enschede we have been able to create an environment where R&D specialists get all the freedom and opportunities to come up with new ideas to meet the increasing performance and environmental demands of the market. Part of our specialisms are: Binders, Coatings, Metals, Filters and Feeding Systems all working together in order to improve the quality of our products within the foundry business.
You will be working within the global R&D team in a small group of R&D Scientists, Technicians and Engineers specialized on Feeding Systems. The development of a new generation feeding systems products for the foundry business will be your main duty. Besides you will be involved in the development of improved testing procedures to measure the quality and performance of feeding system products, raw materials or formulations within the laboratory environment.
Hands on development work in our lab and test foundry, managing small projects independently or as part of a larger project team will be main part of your daily work. In addition, you join ideation sessions and run initial work on blue sky R&D projects evaluating appropriate technologies taken from non-related industries. for potential value The ability to be open minded, think freely and work independently are key to this role.
- Minimum Master degree in Chemistry/Materials Science or other relevant discipline;
- Minimum of 3 years post graduate experience in a practical R&D environment. High level of understanding of fundamental organic/inorganic chemistry and materials science;
- Preferably knowledge of refractory engineering/ceramics technology;
- Experience of delivering R&D objectives against deadlines and cost budgets. Ability to work as a member of the larger European and international R&D team;
- Sound practical laboratory skills, with a broad understanding of laboratory testing equipment and procedures;
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (written and spoken), good written and spoken German or Dutch is a considerable benefit.
Apply on this job!
Have you become interested and do you want to become a member of our team? Please leave your CV and motivational letter on our job application page.
For this position a permit to work in Europe is a mandatory requirement. Applicants without this permit will not be part of the selection procedure.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered
Keywords: Engineer, Engineering, R&D Environment, Science, Chemistry