IT Service Support Specialist
Smiths Group is a global leader in the development, application and transformation of state-of-the-art technology into products and services that meet our customers’ evolving needs and help make the world safer, healthier and more productive.
Smiths Group, global technology company listed on the London Stock Exchange, is looking for a Client Services Analyst based in the Netherlands.
The Client Services Analyst is responsible for all deployment and support activities pertinent to all personal computing devices and associated software under the direction of the Client Services Regional Supervisor.
The function is responsible for ensuring the defined customer care philosophy is adhered to and driving efficiency, effectiveness and customer satisfaction to all GSD customers.
To provide technical support and direction to Help Desk Analysts to ensure support incidents are resolved within standard GSD SLA’s.
- Provide tier 2/3/4 Help Desk support.
- Technical support and direction to Help Desk Analysts across GSD.
- Troubleshoot with the ability to diagnose PC Workstation HW/SW issues and provide best solution possible.
- Provide training and education to Help Desk for tier 1 support.
- Support the Client Services Supervisor in the implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures.
- Provide necessary support to other Client Services Supervisors, regions and sites when necessary.
- Provide necessary support to BIS and or business projects.
- Support all BIS functions as required to ensure successful service delivery across Smiths.
- Document installation procedures for client software and hardware as required.
- Ensure the defined customer care philosophy that drives customer satisfaction is adhered to.
- Enable provisioning of desktop devices when required.
- Procure new equipment as required.
- Support Asset Management for all Client Service devices.
- Monitor and ensure responses to incidents and service requests are within standard BIS SLTs.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience in level 4 client support desk activities.
- Experience of working in a Customer Support environment.
- Ability to work with ticketing systems, in particular Cherwell.
- Availability to visit the other sites in Netherlands (Nijmegen, Rosmalen and Barendrecht) when needed.
- Occasionally to travel / visit other Smiths sites or Smiths events globally to support.
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Delivery Microsoft SCCM and Active Directory.
- Knowledge of Imaging, Security, Network (Cisco CCNA) are preferred.
- Ability to work autonomously and following priorities.
- Ability to communicate with different level of stakeholders.
- Fluency in Dutch language, English professional efficiency.
- German language speaking/writing is preferred.
- Valid driving License and own vehicle to visit different manufacturing sites.
- Conditions to discuss in a further stage