Portfolio Manager Sr.
The work environment
Within an international team the Project Portfolio Manager Sr. is positioned in the Acquiring Product division; the role is part of an international team that is focused on keeping under control the full project portfolio for the business line, both looking at internal investment project and to the clients’ projects. The position is reporting to the team manager 'Portfolio Management QA and BDMs' and it’s involved in managerial meetings directly interacting with the Business Unit Management board.
What will be your job?
- Project portfolio management: maintaining project portfolio overview, analysis status and P&L monitoring
- Facilitate project budgeting and forecast process
- Report status project portfolio to internal stakeholders
- SPOC for COO to prepare and support project reporting and align on multiple project related topics
- SPOC for Integration Office to prepare and support data for requested reports
- SPOC for Finance to align on project financials
- Support and monitor budget management to special regard to investment and product development
- Define and undertake actions to make the project portfolio balanced and line with the overall budget
- Project consultancy towards PM's and Executives
- Monitor and optimize the quality of progress reporting together with Project Management team
- Management support on extraordinary tasks such as analysis on performances/ figures, key-initiatives, etc...
- Leading and participating in internal improvement projects
What do you have to offer?
- Higher Vocational Level in business studies or equal in working/ thinking capacities by experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in a similar position
- Very good knowledge of excel and finance basic rules (P/ L)
- Knowledge of product portfolio and change portfolio management
- Preferable knowledge of Cards/ Payments services
- You are process oriented but also capable to see the overall picture
- You are a self-starter, client oriented and flexible
- Proactive attitude, able to align with all stakeholders and recipients of the deliverables and focus on managing the delivery in time, quality and cost
- You are able to manage complex situations
- You are able to present clear and convincing
- Other key personal skills; team player, good communication skills, target oriented and structured
- Full proficiency of the English and Dutch language
What do we offer in return?
Depending on education and experience, your gross annual salary (including thirteenth month and holiday allowance) will be between €47,900.- and €65,900,-. Next to that we offer excellent secondary benefits such as an annual performance allowance, a nearly premium free pension and an interesting, challenging and international work environment. Furthermore, there is room for professional and personal development and a good work-life balance.
Further information and application
For further information please contact Michaela Marai, team manager Portfolio management and Business Delivery Management, at the following number: +3900248310339 or Carolien Polman, Recruiter, at the following number: +31 (0)88 385 5801. For additional information, please visit our website www.equensworldline.com.
To apply directly, please use the application form. An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
Acquisition is not appreciated!