Relevant experience: 3-8 years
AimValley, what we do
With almost 100 colleagues we provide services dedicated to the development of complex embedded systems for telecom and datacom applications. As a result of the way we work and the technology we use, we offer our customers cost-optimal and energy-efficient products with a very high availability, a long lifetime and the ability to perform in harsh environments. AimValley has a strong track record in development of such products.
AimValley, organizational culture
At AimValley we have an open and direct culture. We are technology driven. Developers focus on 'getting things done'. We have short lines of communication and there is ample room for autonomy, driven by professionalism.
Teamwork is key to our success. Teams are grouped around a customer project and work systematically to provide the required features and the agreed time to market. We pride ourselves in delivering our projects on time and on budget.
Why work for AimValley as a Developer
- Challenging work in design of complex products
- Involvement in the end-to-end process from concept to finished product and system delivery
- Team consultation about the design
- A good work/life balance by flexible working hours (between 7 am and 7 pm) and a possibility to work up to 70% part-time and work remotely (max. 2 days)
- Excellent team spirit in a challenging environment
- Occasional travel to customers (also abroad)
- Opportunity for personal growth in technical and managerial areas
- Development of embedded systems based upon requirement specifications
- Creation of architecture and design documentation
- Creation and execution of integration test plans
- Black box testing of the developed software and system
- Feature consultation with system engineering and verification teams
- Consultation with customers in order to resolve issues
- Project planning according to agreed deliverables
- Occasional visiting customer premises for integration, testing or demonstration purposes
- Minimum BS in for example Informatics, Software Engineering or Telecommunications
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills and aptitude for creative thinking
- Knowledge of C and/or C++
- Knowledge of the software design process
- Organized/task driven
- English and/or Dutch literate
- Willingness to learn Dutch
- Quality conscience
- Ability to work independently
- Team player mentality
- Great communicator
- Pragmatic attitude
- Passion for technique
- Can-do mentality
More information and/or your application
For this please contact Dick Brons via 06 348 19 201 and/or mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Your possible first interview will also be with Dick in Hilversum at the AimValley office.
Acquisition is not accepted.