IT Senior Infrastructure Expert
Are you experienced in migrating datacenters? Do you enjoy complex environments and come up with logical solutions? Then we want to get in touch with you.
End of last year Athlon was bought by Daimler AG. The process of integration of Athlon into the Daimler AG lead to changes in the IT Infrastructure. Athlon wants to expand their IT team to manage these changes. Therefore Athlon is looking for IT Infrastructure specialists.
- Develop target concepts for the future Network Infrastructure (LAN/ WAN), Application operation, Data center operation, global management of end-user devices.
- Allign the concepts with the relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop migration concepts to migrate from the existing Infrastructure en-vironment to the target picture.
- Develop test concepts to ensure a stable environment during the transition.
- Verify the migration / transition concepts by running Proof of concepts.
- Manage the global migration of the infrastructure to the target landscape.
You have the following skills
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science.
- Deep conceptional and technical knowledge in one of the areas LAN/WAN, Data center operation, Application Runtime environment, Management of End-user devices.
- Experienced in the area of Data center / infrastructure migration.
- Project management capabilities.
- Language skills English.
You can expect
The HeadQuarters of Athlon Car Lease International B.V. is located in Almere, the Netherlands. The new Athlon vision:
- We are the leading car leasing & mobility provider engaging Customers and Employees for life.
- We are strong because of our diverse and engaged team. We live a great place to work value.
- Our innovation is driving mobility in the future.
- We are a profitable growth story.
Athlon is all about people. We offer an open minded organization with a profes-sionally challenging yet informal working environment, where you can reach your full potential. We believe your talent can add great value to our skills. In return we offer you the opportunity to build an international career within our leading global finance company.
Our benefits are competitive, and include:
- Depending on experience, a competitive salary (based on 38-hour work-week, including 13th month and holiday allowance)
- 197,6 hours of leave (based on 38-hour workweek)
- Employee Benefits Budget to be used for benefits (e.g. commuting costs, extra hours of leave, net payout, pension savings, etc.)
- Variable bonus based on Athlon results and personal performance
- Laptop and Smartphone to enable you in your work
- Flexible working hours with possibility to work from home (within the scope of your job)
- Company pension scheme and attractive collective insurance package
- Member involvement is important to us, therefore, you can spend two work-ing days annually volunteering for a local charity
Athlon is market leader in the field of car leasing and mobility solutions in the Netherlands. In addition to our range of lease cars, we develop efficient and sustainable initiatives in terms of mobility: e-scooter, e-bike, e-lease, mobility card, mobility budget, holiday car, short lease, rental car, sale and lease back, car sharing and consultancy. Athlon is part of Daimler AG.
Thanks to our regional, national and international coverage, we are always close to our customers. At Athlon, you can count on excellent service, competitive prices, innovative products and personal advice. We want to be that excellent leasing company that accompanies its customers on the way towards mobility.
Then we’d love to hear from you! For more information you can contact Recruiter Glenn Duggert via M: +31 6 28 30 93 43 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or apply directly via the 'Apply' button.
- The selection process may involve an assessment.
Keywords: Vacancy, Fulltime, Almere, IT Specialists, Infrastructure Specialists, Computer Science