109744 Specialist CRM Functional Lead CRM & Lead Management team (IS Division)
TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation.
Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities,
Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
Team / Division Description
The CRM and Lead Management applications team at TME is responsible for building and maintaining all CRM and Lead Management applications throughout the European Region (40+ countries) for both Toyota and Lexus brand.
The team designs, develops and maintains CRM and Lead Management Tools used by the National Marketing and Sales Companies (= NMSC) and by the Retailer Network.
In addition the team coordinates local market initiatives and developments to make sure they are compliant and compatible with the central tools & hosting.
The CRM Functional Lead will act as a functional SME for NMSC’s and TME teams on the MS Dynamics CRM projects
(implementations, customizations, migrations, and more).
• Perform requirements gathering, Business Process Analysis and GAP analysis exercises for CRM.
• Provide input and advice regarding MS Dynamics CRM 2016 capabilities, functions and features to NSMC’s and TME Application Team.
• Facilitate workshops to develop business requirements; create demonstrations to provide proof of concept.
• Conduct hands on configuration and development of the various components of Microsoft CRM 2016
• Understand business requirements and advise project team on highly specialized, complex solutions architecture and implementation
• Manage/coordinate Country Rollouts of the CRM application.
• Support in User Acceptance Testing.
• Provide end-user training. .
• You have a university degree in Business engineering and/or Computer Science.
• Minimum 3 years relevant post qualification experience.
• 3-5 years of technical experience with CRM MS Dynamics.
• Experience gathering business requirements (to be model, as is model, etc.) and experience configuring Microsoft
• Deep functional knowledge of CRM MS Dynamics features and limitations.
• Experienced Project manager able to lead small/medium sized technical teams.
• Experience with Scrum/Agile Project Management Frameworks.
• Analytical skills, combined with capability to make synthesis of problem area and solution proposal.
• Versatile (open for learning and discovering new technology / area) and creative.
• Good diplomatic communicator and capable of building consensus with other people in the organization.
• Not afraid of speaking in public and presenting information to management.
• Focused, able to work under pressure, with strong engagement and challenge mindset.
• Able to show the skills and understanding expected for a project management role
• Enjoy a multicultural and international environment
• Result driven, pro-active, problem solver
• Tenacious in nature and take deadlines very seriously
Fluent in English (TME business language)
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
• seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
• have strong planning and organizing skills
• enjoy working in a team, respecting others
• have excellent communication skills
• customer mindset
Place of employment: Toyota Motor Europe, Head Office - Brussels (Evere)
Starting date: asap
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, being part of a
motivated IS team in which competence and quality play an important role.
Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job
development and training.
Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive
compensation and benefits package (bonus scheme / extra-legal benefits (group insurance
including a pension plan and risk benefits) / flexible working hours).
For TME internal applicant, please send an email to the OJP mailbox