Marketing Manager The Netherlands
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager with experience in digital marketing who can grow our presence in The Netherlands and be the driver of the success of our marketing activities. You will be involved in all aspects of marketing and will become an integral part of driving our expansion and future success in The Netherlands.
You will be given growth targets for our investment and revenue goals, and will be responsible for marketing activities and for growing our presence via a wide range of activities, such as:
- Being the key responsible for driving overall top line growth across all online and offline channels (direct, SEO, SEM, content, social, partnerships, etc.)
- Planning and analyzing the marketing activities while ensuring a presence in all relevant channels together with the Global Specialist Teams
- Ownership of online activities, such as Google AdWords, Bing, display marketing, affiliate marketing, social media advertising, app advertising, online video advertising and branding activities
- Defining requirements, tasks, and resources needed to reach targets
- Managing and executing implementation of agreed strategies for the market
- Working across teams on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Evaluating emerging technologies, and providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Product localisation and website optimisation for the Dutch market
Skills and background
You have a winning mentality and are ready to help us drive our future success in The Netherlands. We need you to be a quick learner who can easily adapt to new market conditions across a wide range of projects in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. You have previous experience from online and offline marketing activities. You should also:
- Be a native level Dutch speaker, with preference given to those with extensive knowledge of the Dutch market
- Have strong communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience from similar positions
- Have experience working with platforms such as Google AdWords, Bing, Double Click, YouTube, Facebook
- Be an over-achiever, self-starter and innovative thinker
- Have an understanding of online and offline branding campaigns
- Be able to manage and deliver on your targets and budget goals
- Have experience with the management of a variety of activities and campaigns
- Able to work independently with minimal direction while successfully meeting objectives and managing multiple tasks within strict deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Be capable of adapting to fast-paced and frequently changing market conditions
momondo is a free, independent and inspirational global travel search site comparing billions of cheap flights, hotels and car hire deals. We think everybody should be able to travel the world, because travelling makes us more open minded and tolerant.
We are a company founded by people with a passion for travel and the wish to provide travellers not only with transparent travel search but also inspirational travel search.
Today we offer a global brand that is more than merely a functionality: it is a bold and colourful travel universe that inspires and enables people to travel the world and to be curious about other people, places cultures and ways of living.
We’re over 250 people from more than 40 countries in our office in downtown Copenhagen. We’re an enthusiastic and social bunch, who each have our quirks and character traits. We’re all passionate about our work and we all take great pride in what we do.
Please send us your resume and a motivated application in English. We’ll send you an email confirming our receipt of your application, and we’ll check it out as soon as we can. We do make a point of getting back to all applicants, successful or not, so we’ll reach out to you in the near future to let you know more.