Astronergy’s parent company and majority Shareholder, The Chint Group, is a market leader in Low-Voltage products in Asia and has a strong market position in Power Transmission & Distribution Industries. Founded in 1984, the Chint Group has provided millions of customers with reliable solutions and the highest quality technical support for over thirty years. It currently consists of 8 major subsidiaries and owns over 2000 domestic distribution centers and more than 40 sales organizations abroad. With products sold in 100 countries around the world, the group’s global reach makes it one of the most comprehensive enterprises in China.
Astronergy was established in 2006 and is specialized in crystalline silicon solar modules manufacturing and utility scale project development, financing, construction and operations & maintenance with more than 4000 employees all over the world. After 10 years stable growth, we now have 4 domestic manufacturing bases, and 3 overseas factories located in Germany, Malaysia and Thailand. Our factory production capacity is 1.2 GW for crystalline silicon cells and 2.4 GW for solar modules.
For our Astronergy GmbH team, we are looking for knowledgeable and motivated employees who are able to work independently and willing to take on challenging and high responsibility tasks within the scope of this business.
Senior Developer Netherlands (m/f)
- Origination, development and acquisition of large scale ground mount solar projects in Netherlands
- Coordination with local third party developers to identify and select projects or project pipelines for acquisition or co-investment
- Carry on project development activities with local Municipalities and other authorities (Water Authorities, etc.), to bring projects from greenfield to shovel readiness condition
- Engage and manage relationship with grid operators (TenneT, Enexis, Liander, etc.) to secure grid offers for solar projects and optimize grid connection costs
- Select and coordinate service and engineering companies for required project surveys (electrical engineering, soil analysis, drainage survey, etc.)
- Reporting to the Head of Business Development Europe
- Completed university studies: Master / Bachelor, preferably in engineering field
- 3+ years work experience in similar field of work
- Deep knowledge of Netherlands development and planning process & law
- Preference given to past experience in energy or infrastructure sectors
- Independent, dynamic, flexible, self-motivated, diligent, and pro-active personality with strong sense for business responsibility
- Languages: Dutch and English mandatory. German is a plus
- Candidate is to be located in Netherlands with a flexible work location (home office / other...)
Astronergy offers an interesting and challenging work atmosphere with excellent career prospects in a young, motivated and dynamic team and success-oriented environment. If you want to be part of an expanding international company, please apply to the email address below.
Your contact person: Bernardo Silvestre (firstname.lastname@example.org)