Do you have a razor sharp vision on structuring software and interfaces, a helicopter view on the big picture and a proactive personality who loves writing beautiful code? Are you creative and are you eager to make things work? Than we are looking forward meeting you:
.Net C#, SQL, ASP.NET, XML, JSON and REST
MisterClipping.com is specialised in the editing of large quantities of professional product images and has offices in New York, Dhaka (Bangladesh) and Haarlem. As a result, we are growing explosively. To help maintain this growth rate we are seeking a Lead Developer like yourself for our head office in Haarlem.
Your role as Lead Developer at MisterClipping
- You will be leading the technical implementation of our software solutions
- You will develop our business technology to grow with our business while minimizing service disruptions and issues
- You will be responsible for making technical designs, working closely with our Solution Architect and Product Owner(s) to make sure that the business requirements are realized
- You will be working as a valued member of our Business Technology team to deliver our brand promise to our clients in the most effective way
- You will build and maintain lasting relationships with colleagues in your development team that operate from multiple locations and cultural backgrounds
- Experience in working with the Adobe Creative Cloud and SalesForce.com is a definite advantage
- You will work from our head office in Haarlem, The Netherlands. On occasion you will visit our development partner locations in The Netherlands and abroad
What do we expect from you?
You are a highly motivated and pro-active Lead Developer with several years experience in a fast-changing, high pace B2B environment with enterprise clients. You have gained experience in standardizing complex software solutions for enterprise client integration with different workflows and wishes. Your technology skill set includes .Net C#, SQL, ASP.NET, XML, JSON and REST. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and Salesforce.com is an asset.
You know how to deliver within budget, time and with the right quality. You are hands-on in development work, while allocating tasks where possible to other team members and optimizing work processes (scrum master role). You are proactive in searching for improvement opportunities, cost-savings and use of new technologies.
You coach, train and make sure that other team members achieve their potential and expand their knowledge and expertise. You are enthusiastic and a skilled communicator when working with (remote and offshore) colleagues from different cultural backgrounds.
As we have an international team you need to be able to speak and write English well. You live in The Netherlands and are willing to work from our head office in Haarlem. We can only accept candidates with the required work and residence permits for The Netherlands.
What do we have to offer?
- A great salary based on your level of experience, including a generous collective pension plan
- A company laptop
- The opportunity to join a fast growing international organization with offices in 3 countries worldwide
- Full support from the Head of Development and Solution Architect to get you up to speed and leading the development team
- Intense training program and guided settling-in period
- Direct influence on the success of our business and the business of our clients
- An opportunity to improve daily and implementing new technologies where feasible
- A chance to join an international team of highly driven professionals who work hard, achieve their targets, and have lots of fun in the process as well
- A fantastic office in the heart of Haarlem with daily lunches, drinks, fresh fruit and Playstation 4
- An annual team event where we look back on the previous year, make plans for the next and celebrate with all your colleagues from around the world
At MisterClipping.com, we strive to be the world’s best image editor. Reliability, efficiency and quality are the core values of our company and they are at the heart of everything we do. They apply to the work done by our skilled and committed editing professionals, to our rock solid workflow automation and to our extraordinary Client Services. Following these core values has earned us the trust of Fortune 500 companies as well as the biggest retailers and advertising agencies in the world.
Working at MisterClipping…
is fantastic. Our people are all driven professionals who strive to be the best in what they do. It’s working in an international environment. An environment where there is room for both personal and professional growth. You will be part of a real team, working in a relaxed, open, energetic and professional atmosphere. We all work to achieve one common goal: to be the best, most reliable image editing company in the world.
Besides working hard, we know how to have fun as well. Friday afternoon drinks, competitive FIFA 17 battles during the lunch breaks and bi-monthly company parties are just a few examples. On top of that we host an annual team event where all colleagues from our international offices come to Haarlem to make plans for the coming year and celebrate the year we had.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
If you think you fit the profile, please send your resume and motivation by using our application form, explaining why you are the next valuable addition to our Business Technology team.
As part of the selection process, we may ask you to execute a coding challenge to show off your technical and problem solving skills
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated
Keywords: .NET (ASP.NET, REST API, C#) software developer, Senior .NET (ASP.NET, REST API, C#) software developer, Application Architect - .NET Solutions, Web Developer, Senior .Net Application Developer, Senior Software Engineer (.Net Web Developer), Sr. Web Developer