Procurement Account Manager
Accelerating international procurement opportunities in a high-demanding environment with lots of challenges and opportunities!
Your role as Procurement Account Manager
You are challenged to create a best-in-class supply base for our Imaging Devices to accelerate our business. You are responsible for sourcing, supplier management, risk management and securing business continuity during all phases of the process.
In this role you:
- Develop sourcing strategies and builds and maintains long term relationships with (inter)national suppliers;
- Drive, execute and lead negotiations;
- Select and involve suppliers in the early stages of new product developments;
- Lead or participate in Supplier Account Teams, together with your colleagues from Quality, Logistics and R&D;
- Assure a timely balance between supplier capacity and expected market requirements;
- Manage overall procurement processes and drives for continuous improvements;
- Interact with internal stakeholders at all levels within the organization;
You will be part of the Consumables Team, consisting of procurement professionals with a can-do mentality and capable of building bridges with internal stakeholders and external suppliers. This position is based in Venlo, the Netherlands, and you will report to the Manager Procurement.
What do we have to offer you
Océ is an innovative and international organization, being part of Canon Group, with multiple sites worldwide. We give you the opportunity to deliver an important contribution to our organization and are challenged to further improve and integrate global procurement activities. In this role you build a network of colleagues at multiple levels and different departments combined with a network of contacts in various supplier markets. We have our own “Procurement Academy” offering you the best personal development opportunities.
Besides a challenging working environment, scope for personal and professional development you will receive an interesting package of employment conditions.
- Competitive salary
- Full-time job – a 40-hour week with flexible hours
- 38 vacation days
- Smartphone and laptop
- Commuting allowance
- Thirteenth month payment and holiday allowance
Global Procurement Department
This role is part of the Procurement department (100 professionals), with multiple teams divided over four manufacturing and innovation centers worldwide and responsible for the procurement of all products and services. Manufacturing & R&D are key stakeholders, responsible for the development, manufacturing and on time delivery of ‘best-in- class’ high mix low volume Océ products within the Canon Organization.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Masters degree in technical or business direction;
- You have about 2-5 years’ work experience relevant work experience preferably within a manufacturing or business-driven organization within the technical industry
- You are an analytic and conceptual thinker with a commercial driven, goal-oriented attitude;
- You are decisive and show pro-active behavior;
- You have strong negotiation skills, and are able to build compelling business cases;
- Your strength is your ability to collaborate with others and convince internal and external stakeholders with sound arguments;
- Excellent level in English speaking and writing.
- Is willing to travel (10%).
You can apply directly via the ‘Apply’ button on this page. Please submit your cover letter and resume. For more information about this position please contact Judith Schörgers, Recruiter, T +31 (0)77 - 359 2797.
After a pre-selection process based on your motivation letter and resume, you will be invited for face-to-face business interviews.
Keywords: Job vacancy, Full-time, Venlo, Supplier management, Risk management, Supply chain manager.