Team leader Customer Service Netherlands
Each year Egencia helps thousands of companies in over 60 markets better manage their travel programmes. We provide modern solutions and exceptional service to millions of travelers as they plan, take and complete every business trip. We deliver bottom-line savings to our clients and support the needs of the modern business traveler.
Egencia blends classic travel agency services, innovative travel technology, and global travel market expertise to deliver solutions and cost-savings to companies around the world. From planning the trip and ensuring compliance, we are with our clients every step of the way.
Unique in the market, we operate like an agile and entrepreneurial start-up but we are backed by one of the world's largest travel groups Expedia Inc., voted the #1 Best Place to work in the UK by Glassdoor 2 years running!
As a Team Leader based in our Amsterdam office, you will be looking after a team of expert Travel Consultants. You will be tasked with driving their performance, and will be incentivized based on this.
- Drive the day to day activities to meet the team's performance targets
- Managing a team of between 5 - 7 Corporate Travel Consultant
- Project managing all initiatives that could improve the team's performance and productivity, including resolving issues linked to distribution or invoicing, processing, or general areas for improvement
Applicants must have strong experience of people management ideally from within a travel agency or similar. You must also be proficient using Amadeus, or a similar GDS.
Who are we?
- We believe in being Different. We seek new ideas, different ways of thinking, diverse backgrounds and approaches, because averages can lie and sameness is dangerous. Because of this belief, our norms aren't rules or universal at all corners of our company. But they are important to our identity and how we work together. Like our company, these norms will evolve.
- We are Transparent. We communicate openly and honestly, at all levels, upwards, sideways and downwards. We surface difficult issues quickly, we act, we learn.
- We organize for Speed. We seek to gather data as fast as possible, and move. Speed allows us to make mistakes and constantly improve.
- We believe in the Scientific Method. Everyone's ideas are equal in the face of hard data. We use data to guide but not define our actions.
- We Lead Humbly. Our leaders serve their teams. None of us has all of the answers, but we are curious and we are always looking to learn. Though our leaders take their responsibilities to our business and their teams incredibly seriously, they never take themselves too seriously.
- We act as One Team. We look to optimize for the greater good, not just our own, or even our own teams' interests. We are actively interested in the success of others.