Are you able to generate reliable financial analyses and report them in a clear way? Do you have an affinity for technology?
Royal IHC requires an experienced Project Controller (1 FTE) to work within the Project Control (Shipbuilding) Department.
As Project Controller you will work as part of an integrated team, and will be involved in the implementation of projects. You will act as the financial sparring partner for the Project Manager, as well as the team, and you will not hesitate to address critical questions.
Within this role, responsibilities include the following:
- providing reliable insight into the financial position, risks and opportunities of projects
- offering meaningful statements about the project valuation and forecasts
- ensuring maximum focus on OSBIT (on spec, budget and in time) and cash
- guaranteeing financial awareness is on the agenda
- proactively monitoring the project.
To be eligible for the position of Project Controller, you must have the following:
- a degree in business economics (or similar)
- at least seven years of proven experience in a similar role
- an affinity for technology
- the ability to generate reliable financial analyses and report them in a clear way
- a result-oriented attitude, and you are not afraid to take ownership and responsibility
- the ability to act as a critical and advisory business partner towards the project and other stakeholders
- a willingness to travel internationally if necessary for the project.
As Project Controller, you will report to the Cluster Controller (Shipbuilding) and act as a functional part of one or several project teams.
Royal IHC offers the suitable candidate the unique opportunity to work for a successful worldwide leader. We also offer you a challenging job within a financially successful and dynamic company, a local labour contract, competitive salary and benefits package and a range of opportunities for further professional development.
As a Project Controller you will work at IHC Holland, based in Kinderdijk. This organisation is constantly developing its design and construction activities for the specialised maritime sector. IHC Holland has a focus on innovative vessels, advanced equipment and life-cycle support for the dredging industry.
Apply online via the 'Apply' button.
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Rotterdam, Project controller, financial analysis