Technical Support Manager
Tyco is dedicated to advance safety and security by finding smarter ways to save lives, and protect where people live and work. Tyco Fire Protection Products is the leading manufacturer and distributor of fire suppression systems, and components, offering one of the broadest lines of fire protection equipment worldwide.
We supply a wide range of fire protection solutions, including Sprinkler Systems, Fire Detection and Alarm, Gas and foam Suppression, Portable Extinguishers as well Mechanical Grooved and Pipe Support systems.
Working at Tyco means unlimited opportunities for growth and the potential to make a difference.
For our office in Enschede we are looking for a
Technical Support & Training Manager Fire Protection Solutions
The Manager of Technical Support & Training is responsible for providing leadership to and overseeing the company's Technical Services department. The Manager is responsible for the development, management, and implementation of the strategic plan to provide world-class technical service of all of our manufactured products to our customer base which aligns with the Global Water & Mechanical Business strategy, and ensures high customer satisfaction and retention.
The job responsibilities:
- Manage and mentor team of direct reports
- Develop and deliver relevant training services content
- Responsible for the availability and condition of the training materials and samples for the relevant training sessions across the training locations.
- Lead large multidisciplinary projects and coordinate team activities to support sales
- Provide Technical Support to Sales and Customers for the full product range of Fire Sprinkler, Watermist and Waterspray Systems
- Provide advice and support projects by applying Tyco solutions according international codes & standards (such as EN, NFPA, FM)
- Developing solutions/tools to meet technical requirements of customers and sales teams.
- Support New Product Development Projects to both Engineering as well Product Management
- Bachelor degree in mechanics/installation/civil engineering
- General knowledge of the Fire Protection Engineering principals and awareness of currents industry trends
- 5 - 10 years' experience successfully leading a customer support organization for a product manufacturing company, experience and knowledge of the Fire Protection Industry, specifically a plus.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a someone who wants to develop a world-class technical service of all of our manufactured products to our customer base and wants to work with high quality products. There is a lot of room for personal and professional development.
We offer a competitive compensation package. Bonus and company car included.
Would you like to work in an international fast paced, fast growing company focused on building a smarter future? Please apply by sending your cover letter and resume in English via the apply button.