Enterprise Sales Executive France
MisterClipping.com is specialised in the editing of large quantities of professional product images and has offices in New York, Dhaka (Bangladesh) and Haarlem. As a result, we are growing explosively. To help maintain this growth rate we are seeking a Enterprise Sales Executive France like yourself for our head office in Haarlem
Enterprise Sales Executive France
At MisterClipping.com, we strive to be the world’s best image editor. Reliability, efficiency and quality are the core values of our company and they are at the heart of everything we do. They apply to the work done by our skilled and committed editing professionals, to our rock solid work flow automation and to our extraordinary Client Services. Following these core values has earned us the trust of Fortune 500 companies as well as the biggest retailers and advertising agencies in the world.
Your role at MisterClipping
- You will be selling our (complex) image editing services to clients with very high image volumes.
- You will develop your own tactics to execute on the company’s strategy so you will reach your sales goals.
- Experience in working with www.SalesForce.com is a definite advantage.
- You will be working as a valued member of our international Sales team, consisting of highly driven professionals, who are also very capable of working independently.
- You will be responsible for developing your own sales pipeline, negotiating and closing contracts for new, and existing business, and handing over signed clients to our on boarding team.
- You will build and maintain lasting relationships with International, and Enterprise Level Clients on the French market.
- You will follow up on leads provided by our Marketing Department as well as identify new opportunities via your own network, and initiatives.
- You will work from our head office in Haarlem, the Netherlands and travel to our France based clients on a regular basis.
What do we expect from you?
You are a highly motivated and pro-active sales professional with several years experience in B-2-B selling. You are hard wired on breaking sales quotas and have the skills, experience and track record to prove it. You are inspired by helping the company reach its goals by seizing the vast opportunities the french market has to offer.
It goes without saying you have excellent people skills to build lasting relationships with key clients as well as stakeholders and your team members. You are fluent in French both written and spoken. As we have an international team you do need to be able to speak and write English as well. You live in The Netherlands and are willing to work from our head office in Haarlem.
What do we have to offer?
- A base salary of €40-€60K, based on your level of experience plus a very, very attractive uncapped commission plan and benefits, including a generous collective pension plan
- A company laptop
- The opportunity to join a fast growing international organization with offices in 3 countries worldwide
- Full support from a dedicated Sales Director during the development of your sales pipeline, as well as negotiating and closing contracts
- Intense training program and guided settling-in period
- A chance to join an international team of highly driven professionals who work hard, achieve their targets, and have lots of fun in the process as well
- A fantastic office in the heart of Haarlem with daily lunches, drinks, fresh fruit and Playstation 4
- An annual team event where we look back on the previous year, make plans for the next and celebrate with all your colleagues from around the world
Working at MisterClipping…
is fantastic. Our people are all driven professionals who strive to be the best in what they do. It’s working in an international environment. An environment where there is room for both personal and professional growth. You will be part of a real team, working in a relaxed, open, energetic and professional atmosphere. We all work to achieve one common goal: to be the best, most reliable image editing company in the world.
Besides working hard, we know how to have fun as well. Friday afternoon drinks, competitive FIFA 17 battles during the lunch breaks and bi-monthly company parties are just a few examples. On top of that we host an annual team event where all colleagues from our international offices come to Haarlem to make plans for the coming year and celebrate the year we had.
Do you recognise yourself in this profile?
If you think you fit the profile, please use our application form and send your resume and motivation to Mike Bakker to explain why you are the next valuable addition to our European Sales team.
Commercial acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated
Keywords: Sales, Account Manager, Sales Representative, Business Developer, French speaker, Commercial