Career Opportunities: Regulatory Business Partner EU
The Regulatory Business Partner/Regulatory Manager is responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance of products & documentation for the EU market. You will support business development by answering regulatory questions, proactively create awareness, anticipate and ensure implementation of developments in legislation relevant to the organization. You will be representing the organizations interests and opinions within trade associations and towards government agencies. This is possibly a career step for a regulatory officer with the right background and personality. We are looking for someone who is the technical expert, but is also capable of representing CSM Bakery Solutions as a business partner on a European scope.
- Acting as a central point of contact to advise and support both internal & external customers on regulatory queries.
- Proactively track developments in food legislation, translate these developments to business requirements and implement the changes.
- Representing CSM and lobby through trade associations within the EU.
- Involvement within multifunctional, international projects teams and close cooperation with R&D, Quality and Product Management.
- Leading and aligning the EU regulatory network within CSM (+- 6 employees)
- Ensure legal compliance of products & documentation through auditing
- BSc or MSc in Food Science , Chemistry or similar field
- 5-10 years of experience in a regulatory affairs position in the food industry
- Experience with working in a multinational matrix organization
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) in English and German
- Significant influencing skills, internally and externally
- Highly motivated, pro-active and pragmatic
- Willingness to travel
Interested in this position? Apply on our career site or if you have any questions, reach out to the Talent Acquisition Manager Europe, Rob Mak via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.